Orange Insurance Brokers Limited RC 1013697, is an insurance brokerage firm incorporated under the Federal Republic of Nigeria Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 on 28th February, 2012, to carry on and transact business as Insurance Brokers, Insurance intermediaries, to follow–up insurance claims and generally to ensure prompt settlement of insurance claims to client and to serve as professional business and investment advisers and managers.
Orange Insurance Brokers is duly registered with The Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers and also licensed by National Insurance Commission the apex regulatory body on Insurance matters. We provide services on the new emerging market-Micro Insurances as well as the Conventional Insurance practices
Orange Insurance brokers is poised to achieve superior performance through commitment to innovations and focus on members of the poor households. The strategy is to deploy simple and flexible approach to support access to insurance by low-income people and micro-enterprises.
To play a vital role in the provision of responsive risk management services to low-income people and their businesses.
Insurance brokerage services provider which constantly exceeds the expectations of its stakeholders.
- Consistency of action, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations and outcome
- Every promise made delivered
- Decisions, choices and judgments are based on client preferences
- Clients come first in a considerations
- Constantly exceeding clients’ expectations
- Client needs and expectation define service delivery standards
- Skills, competency and desire to create new approaches to solve problems of clients
- Clarity and ease of understanding for clients in particular
- Ease of implementation and service delivery
- Improve constantly in the quality of deliveries
- Best in class
- Attention to details
- Responding to emerging opportunities and needs of clients
- Focusing on the low-income households and micro-businesses with the application of flexible approaches
- Constantly challenging assumptions and relentlessly seek to break new ground with low-income people
- Pursuit of common good
- Total compliance with extant rules and regulations
- Uncommon dedication to clients